What is METBA?
METBA (Montavilla/East Tabor Business Association) is comprised of a volunteer board and member
businesses with a common goal of creating a strong local economy. The work of the Association
contributes to a thriving business district that provides a vibrant hub for members of the community to
gather and interact. Currently comprised of around 100 member businesses, METBA:
- Organizes the summer street fair
- Promotes local businesses on Facebook, Instagram, and our website Montavilla.Biz
- Hosts seasonal events: Spring Block Party, Trick-or- Treat on Glisan Street, and Frosty Fest
- Facilitates regular networking events for local business owners
- Recruits new businesses to fill gaps in needed goods and services within the district.
We envision a business district that, like a small town, provides residents with “a little bit of everything”
to meet day-to- day needs within a short walk or drive. Montavilla.Biz is the resource for information about what is happening within the district and the community. Find out what Montavilla has to offer.