Montavilla Street Fair
- 10,000 people attended the 2015 Fair! Members will receive a complementary 10 x 10 space for the 2016 street fair (a $125 value).
- Opportunities to provide input on street fair planning and implementation.
Website, Newsletter, and Social Media
- METBA will design and launch a new website in the first half of 2016!
- Member businesses will be prominently displayed on the website.
- Receive a 2”x 2” professional quality photograph leading to your own dedicated page including your logo, description of your business, link to your website, and more. NEW
- METBA will launch a new newsletter in 2016. Member businesses will be featured. NEW
- Members receive one ‘shout out’ Facebook post (650 followers) about your businesses in 2016 which promotes your business (can be timed to your special event, sale, promotion, etc.). NEW
- Opportunities to have your special events and promotions featured on the website homepage (on request).
Marketing and Promotion Support
Stretch your marketing budget with business district cooperative advertising and targeted PR for members. Strategic marketing activities provide members discounted ad rates and free promotion.
- All members will be listed in a spring press release alerting local media to the “Tap into Montavilla” campaign to launch the new website and district brand. NEW
- Targeted joint advertising opportunities in the SE Examiner, Hollywood Star, and Ad in a Bag. NEW
- Member dues will help pay for “Tap into Montavilla” and Street Fair ad buys. Representation
- Share the future of the Montavilla business district. Members are eligible to join the Board or committees to help make decisions about district events, promotions, and advocacy efforts.
- Venture Portland representation.
- Member dues help cover METBA’s Venture Portland membership and benefits including grant eligibility, trainings, and a representation with city leaders.
- METBA received $10,000 in grants in 2015 + a 10 hour/week paid staff person!