2023 Montavilla Street Fair – Vendor Registration
Event Date: Sunday, July 30, 2023 – 10 AM – 5 PM
Location: SE Stark St between SE 76th Ave and SE 82nd Ave
- Vendor Information Q&A: Wednesday, July 12, 2023
- Last day to register: Friday, July 21, 2023
- Last day to request a refund (excluding fees): Wednesday, July 19th, 2023
- Standard Vendor Booth: $175 (Join METBA to receive a member discount!)
- METBA Member Booths: $148.75 (Contact METBA for a discount code.)
- Standard Vendor Corner Booth: $215
- Food Vendor Booth: $195 (Must provide a copy of Multnomah County Food permits.)
- Non-Profit Vendor Booth: $157.50 (Must provide proof of tax exempt status.)Note: We no longer accept payment by check, all reservations must be made via credit or debit card using this form!
Note: Vehicle booths that are over 10′ long will need to purchase TWO vendor booth spaces.
- Street Fair staff are not available to assist with vendor load-in or load-out.
- Vendor spaces are 10′ x 10′. Vendor setup, supplies, and storage must remain within, and must not exceed, your designated 10’ x 10’ space.
- Electricity is NOT provided. YOU MUST DISCLOSE IF YOU PLAN TO BRING A GENERATOR. We only allow quiet generators for use at vendor booth spaces. Generators or vehicles cannot disrupt other vendors. All cords that cross pedestrian walkways must be covered or secured to prevent tripping. Cords are not allowed to cross any Street Fair roadway or street.
- Tents, canopies, tables, or chairs are NOT provided.
- Vehicular booths are allowed, but engines are prohibited from running during the event. Vehicular booths that are more than 10′ long must purchase two vendor booth spaces.
- Vendors are required to clean up their own garbage and recyclables at the end of the event. Dumpsters are available. Vendors who do not clean up their booth space WILL not be allowed into the event next year. The volunteers who are cleaning up the event appreciate your efforts to leave your space as clean as you found it at the beginning of the day!
VENDOR COMMUNICATIONS: Once your vendor application is approved, important email communications will be sent to you periodically as needed. Vendors can expect information regarding load-in, load-out, exact space location, and other important information to be emailed to you within one week of the event, if not sooner. If you need to update any information, please email the vendor coordinator.
HOW SPACES ARE ALLOCATED: You will be assigned a space by fair organizers. We will assign you a space number and email this information to you approximately one week before the event.
WAITLIST: In the event of a sell-out, a waitlist is generated. Reopened spaces will be made available to the waitlisted vendors on a first-come-first-served basis. You will be notified via email of an opening. You will have 24 hours to claim that reopened space.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
Full refunds (excluding fees) will be given if written notice is received by midnight on July 19, 2023. Contact Ticket Tomato (INFO@TICKETTOMATO.COM) to cancel your space reservation.
Our events are rain or shine, heatwave or snow! No refunds will be given due to weather or other acts of nature.
DISCLAIMER: We reserve the right to refuse vendors.
CONTACT INFORMATION: REVELSTREETFAIRVENDORS@GMAIL.COM and INFO@METBA.ORG
Tickets are non-refundable after Wednesday, July 19, 2023.