2022 Montavilla Street Fair – Vendor Registration
Event Date: Sunday, July 31, 2022 – 10 AM – 5 PM
Location: SE Stark St between SE 82nd Ave and SE 76th Ave
- Vendor Information Q&A: Wednesday, July 13, 2022 (watch the recording here)
- Last day to register: Friday, July 15, 2022
- Last day to request a refund (excluding fees): Wednesday, July 20th, 2022
- Vendor Booths: $150
- Food Vendor Booths: $150 (must provide a copy of Multnomah County Food permits).
- Nonprofit Booth: $125
Note: We no longer accept payment by check, all reservations must be made via credit or debit card using this form!
Note: Vehicle booths that are over 16′ long will need to purchase TWO vendor booth spaces.
- Street Fair staff are not available to assist with vendor loan-in or load-out.
- Vendor spaces are 10′ x 10′. Vendor setup, supplies, and storage must remain within, and must not exceed, your designated 10’ x 10’ space.
- Electricity is NOT provided. YOU MUST DISCLOSE IF YOU PLAN TO BRING A GENERATOR. We only allow quiet generators for use at vendor booth spaces. Generators or vehicles cannot disrupt other vendors. All cords that cross pedestrian walkways must be covered or secured to prevent tripping. Cords are not allowed to cross any Street Fair roadway or street.
- Vehicular booths are allowed, but engines are prohibited from running during the event. Vehicular booths that are more than 16′ long must purchase two vendor booth spaces.
- Alcohol samples or sales are strictly prohibited on the street.
- Vendors are required to clean up their own garbage and recyclables at the end of the event. Dumpsters are available. Vendors who do not clean up their booth space may not be allowed into the event next year. The volunteers who are cleaning up the event appreciate your efforts to leave your space as clean as you found it at the beginning of the day!
VENDOR COMMUNICATIONS: Once your vendor application is approved, important email communications will be sent to you periodically as needed. Vendors can expect information regarding load-in, load-out, exact space location, and other important information to be emailed to you within one week of the event, if not sooner. If you need to update any information, please email the vendor coordinator.
HOW SPACES ARE ALLOCATED: Vendors will be assigned spaces by Montavilla Street Fair organizers, who will email assigned space numbers to approved vendors approximately one week before the event.
- Limit of 2 Shave Ice/Italian Ice vendors
- Limit of 1 LuLa Roe, Damsel in Defense, Mary Kay Cosmetics vendors
WAITLIST: In the event of a sell-out, a waitlist is generated. Reopened spaces will be made available to the waitlisted vendors on a first-come-first-served basis. You will be notified via email of an opening. You will have 24 hours to claim that reopened space.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY: Full refunds (excluding fees) will be given if written notice is received by midnight on July 20, 2022. Contact Ticket Tomato (INFO@TICKETTOMATO.COM) to cancel your space reservation.
DISCLAIMER: We reserve the right to refuse vendors.
CONTACT INFORMATION: REVELSTREETFAIRVENDORS@GMAIL.COM, INFO@METBA.ORG
Tickets are non-refundable after Wednesday, July 20, 2022.